Welcome to DigitasLBi Nordics! In our Delivery Management team, we work as the first line of contact for our great clients – managing the projects on a day-to-day basis. We are looking for a Project Manager to help us consistently deliver excellence and drive innovation within our agency and on behalf of our clients.
The position is to take a role on one of our major programmes where we are helping a key international client within the hotel industry optimise their presence on various digital media, in order for them to drive traffic and bookings to their web-sites.
We are conducting PPC, SEO and Affiliate marketing for the client with the support of multiple suppliers and subsidiaries within the DigitasLBi network as the services are provided in multiple languages.
You will be part of a project management team of 2-3 project managers and an overall Programme Manager that controls deliverables from +25 people and secures that all activities and deliverables are progressing according to plan.
THE JOB IN DETAILS
You will ensure progress on a daily basis within the various work streams, with a weighting on delivering optimized content and recommendations for a large number of websites across the client’s global hotel portfolio.
You will work with subject matter experts within the given Channels (PPC, SEO and Affiliate) that will set the scene for the deliverables on a quarterly basis. You will then be responsible for delivery of the agreed upon plan together with the team.
Some of the key tasks are:
- You are responsible for planning deliverables and ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget, to quality and in scope.
- Reporting on these plans ensuring visibility to key stakeholders on the status of the programme in addition to reporting against KPIs set for the team
- Managing your project team so that they are able to deliver as per the plan – this could be configuring the plan to meet certain challenges, coaching the team or seeking input on better working practices.
- Managing all projects with a strong focus on Project governance
- Ensuring risks and issues are consistently identified, resolved and mitigated across the programme
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- You have 1-2 years’ project management experience and perhaps an education that gave you ideas on how to manage digital/Marketing projects.
- You feel comfortable with different project methodologies, e.g. Agile and you might have some kind of PM certification (but not a requirement)
- You are adept at working across borders with teams in multiple locations
- You are able to spot interdependencies across the work streams involved in the programme to forewarn of potential risks and conflicts
- You put honour in securing projects are delivered according to the agreed project triangle.
- You are a strong communicator with excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Preferably, you have experience from a digital agency, but it is not a prerequisite
- You are passionate and have digital flair.
- You are good at budgets, you know how to plan out complex projects
- You can motivate teams through what can be challenging times of change
TO ROUND IT OFF:
At DigitasLBi you will find a challenging, international and diverse work environment with plenty of good natured and inspiring colleagues, and room for personal development.
We thrive on pride in what we do and have fun doing it.
You apply for the job, by clicking on the “Apply Now” button for the job. For further information about the position please contact Charlotte Mann on firstname.lastname@example.org